Smart Grid Customer Education Symposium
WHEN: Monday, October 15, 2018
WHERE: CenterPoint Energy’s Corporate Headquarters – Houston, Texas
The Smart Grid Customer Education Symposium is the longest running, most influential gathering of utility industry professionals that meet annually to discuss best practices in smart grid customer education.
Both marketing and technology professionals will gain from the experience of listening to industry best practices and candid stories around smart grid deployment.
LPPC will be participating in the Utility of the Future Panel at 4:10 p.m. CT. John Di Stasio, President of LPPC will serve as the panel moderator, and Arlen Orchard, CEO of SMUD, Clint Bullock, CEO and General Manager of OUC and Felecia Etheridge, Chief Customer Engagement Officer of CPS Energy, will be panelists.
This year's event will focus on the following topics:
- Case Studies: AMI, Dynamic Pricing and TOU customer education programs
- The dynamic and critical utility-customer relationship
- The critical need for future-proofing our electrical system
- Lessons learned after 2017 hurricanes and the benefits of AMI
- Impacts of grid modernization and technology investments on consumers
- Educating and partnering with advocates
- Building a sound regulatory business case for grid modernization
- Smart home, smart city and preparing for the utility of the future
To register, please click here. LPPC members can use LPPC100 when registering to get $100 off their registration fee.